Updated Friday March 20, 2020:
Mel’s Diner is open for curbside pickup and free delivery. In accordance with the government executive order, our dining room will be closed at all five of Mel’s Diner locations. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate give your local diner a call.
When we are hit with hardships and life’s obstacles, family becomes a source of comfort for each other. For decades, you have shared meals with us around our table. Now we are all experiencing very unusual and challenging times. As we continue to feel the impact of Coronavirus we want to ensure that your health and safety is our top priority. We have taken pride in having a clean restaurant and providing a safe environment for you to enjoy our famous homemade meals, but now we are increasing the frequency and intensity of our cleaning procedures while continuing to take guidance from the CDC and our local health authorities.
- Stepping up our hand washing protocol at all times
- Increasing the cleaning and disinfecting of tables after each use including condiments at the table and the booths
- Increasing the cleaning and sanitizing of all our prep tables constantly during the day
- Cleaning and sanitizing door handles more frequently
- More carefully cleaning and sanitizing all of our menus after every use
- We do not allow our staff members who are not feeling well to come to work
- We have advised our employees to keep their distance from the guests and limit personal contact
- To give our employees more time to clean, we will adjust our opening hours to 7 AM- 9 PM for all of our locations
- Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds and use paper towels to dry them
- Stay home if you have any flu-like symptoms
- Try to keep a distance and limit personal contact with our employees
- Follow all of the instructions and updates from CDC and local health authorities
Your Mel’s Diner Family